Seafood is a rich source of protein that your body really needs. Fish is among the healthiest foods in the world, Cook simple, and these are called easily digestible foods. It is a rich source of protein, vitamins and minerals. Experts recommend that you need to consume fish twice a week, it is a best way to improve your heart health, That helps to get rid of Depression.
- Seafood helps to improve your memory and protect the brain. Also, regular seafood consumption decreases the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Due to its high polyunsaturated fats, meat, being an important source of fat for the brain.
- Have a high content of Omega-3 fatty acids, essential for proper functioning of the heart. In addition, high levels of Omega-3 provide good protection against thrombosis (blood clots), arthritis, rheumatism and kidney disease.
- Seafood is high in iron and according to some studies, An optimal level of iron in the body prevents anemia.
- Seafood has low calorie, so unpalatable regardless of lifestyle that you have, as indicated in diets for weight loss. In addition, due to the high content of minerals and nutrients, seafood helps cleanse the body. Have an important role in maintaining healthy hair and nails, even helping prevent hair loss.
- Pregnant women are recommended to consume seafood that helps to fight against depression due to hormonal changes. Depression is linked to the lack of supply of omega 3 fatty acids in the brain, It has also shown that fish and seafood consumed in moderation and well cooked during pregnancy have a beneficial effect on the healthy development of the fetus.
- According to experts in nutrition, regular consumption of fish or seafood that reduce the risk of osteoporosis and atherosclerosis. Because it is a rich source of calcium.
- Eating fish helps skin moisture. Skin glow is also dependent on what food you eat. Seafood has omega-3 fatty acids that protect your skin from harmful UV rays and fish oil can reduce the prevalence of acne.
- Regular consumption of seafood has a multitude of health benefits on the immune system, helping to prevent colds, improve your sex life, especially for men. Seafood contains anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, properties and it is the best medicine for colon cancer. It is very rich in magnesium, vitamin B12, zinc and copper and high content of Omega-3 fatty acids help prevent premature aging.